Here are our questions so far- but we want more – keep them coming!
- Last time we spoke you were VERY certain Social Security would be there for all of us upon retirement – With all of the changes, do you still feel this way?
- Can you explain the divorced verses divorced and remarried benefits?
- Have you ever heard of someone being offered a lump sum of retroactive Social Security benefits?
- November of 2015 ushered in new laws and changes, are there any neat techniques that survived?
- Can you explain non US citizen spousal benefits?
- We have been told many of the benefit statements are not always accurate, understating the actual eventual benefit, has this been your experience?
- How much can I earn and not receive penalties if I retire before my full retirement age?
- The Full Retirement Age keeps being pushed out, will this continue? Is there a schedule?
- How long do I have to report my Social Security earnings if they were not reported by an employer?
- For many years I did not draw on an ex spouses earnings by accident – using only my earnings benefit, can I request some sort of look back to get my full benefits?
- If want to change my Social Security election decision after I made it and have been drawing benefits, Can I do that?
- Do I have to take Social Security Benefits ? What if I do not want to?
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org – We welcome any and all!
Here is the invitation – We hope you can come !
Here is Tom Clark’s Bio and mug shot – SUPER nice guy!
Have a Great “Send us your Social Security Questions” Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP