With Negatives still topping most headlines, I am running with another Positive Friday as we head into a weekend… those that missed, this is the third Positive Friday, here and here are the prior two for an extra Positive Moment … but now this weeks Positives:
- Every Day is a Day Closer to Normal
- March is behind us
- If you are able to read this, it’s a pretty darn good day!
- We all have each other
- Our Country continues to work in Unity
- Stimulus Rebate Checks to over 90% of the population are getting ready to be sent
- Unemploymentfor the Self Employed is coming
- No Mandatory RMD’s this year
- Forgiveness Loans to Businesses to Keep Employees on the payroll
Next week we will return to our regularly scheduled three times per week Posts which will include a belated March Review Video (Hair Salons are not essential…look out) and an Emotional Cycle Graph that is homegrown along with forthright ways our family is keeping spirits in check!
Have a GREAT “Positive” Friday and Weekend, Stay Safe!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP