We are happy to announce our Q 3 2012 Newsletter is posted on our new fancy slider web page, check it out if you have not had a chance yet. You will be happy to know in this Newsletter, we did not discuss the coming US election in any detail.
We did however discuss the following items, which we are very happy of the content and results:
- Detailed market commentary, analysis, and expectations, many answered questions derived from you, our wonderful clients and friends along with our internal analysis of key capital market drivers for the remainder of the year
- Complete final review of the Private Client Robert McTeer event, including Mr. McTeer’s detailed answers to your client questions from the April event and that were posted to his original website, we also highlight our collective key items derived from the discussions
- Alan Greenspan, Maestro, Mizer or other; We spent an extensive amount of time researching his latest writings, interviews and reports to bring you a clarified view of his latest thoughts in order to compare his to Mr. McTeers. There were similarities, BUT there were differences as well
- Summer Plans: In our mid-year newsletter we get personal and tell you our summer plans and activities, we think this year’s winner of the most exiting summer plans is Kathy our editor, but we will let you decide for yourself
- Lastly, an update of our new office remodeling, super high-speed internet installation, and the much apprehensive phone system install
Paper copies will be mailed out today for your review and perusal, we hope you enjoy reading the Newsletter as much as we did creating this Quarter’s News, events and prior activities.
If you know of someone who might like our Newsletter, let us know, we will be glad to include them on our list. If you know of someone who might appreciate our services, please keep us in mind as well!
Have a Great Day!