We are not recommending either as a purchase, but just for a moment, walk with us on this…
Another reason it is tough to get our financial ducks in a row
Someone recently mentioned to me that we live in a society where today it is easier to buy a $100k car than a $100k house……Let’s think about the implications.
- House = Generally Long lasting
- Car = Deprecates about 25% per year for the first several years
- House = Tax break
- Car = No Tax break (usually)
- House = Appraisal…title…Credit Check…first born child…blood type
- Car = High level credit check …Oh no problem just a higher rate if you have bad credit….here are the keys
- Time to buy a $100k Car about 2 hours
- Time to buy a house, about 30 days..if we are lucky!
Just another reason temptations make it tough to get our financial ducks in a row sometimes! Don’t bite…hopefully you enjoyed our parity! (Hat tip Mike)
Have a great day!