Supplemental Coverages after Medicare A & B … Why do I need supplemental ?

In our continued series from our Private Client Roundtable event earlier this year, Mr. Tom Clark gives us the details on supplemental coverage. There are three possible broad supplemental options, today we get started with the easier of them.  But First….

Why do I need a supplemental coverage?

Medicare A & B will cover about 80% of your expenses. By listening to the short audio from Mr. Clark, it is easy to see how the remaining 20% can still become a debilitating cost.

Click here for Audio

Employer Group Medicare Supplemental Plans

You either have the option or not :Group Health

  • Long term plans supplemented by a company/former employer
  • Due to the above mentioned supplement, cost savings are sometimes available
  • Often the best coverage choice, BUT
  • High deductible can render these plans ineffective
  • Not available to everyone

Next up, more supplemental options!

Have a Great Day!

John A. Kvale CFA, CFP

www.jkfinancialinc.com
www.street-cents.com
8222 Douglas Ave # 590
Dallas, TX 75225

 

 

 

 

2 responses to “Supplemental Coverages after Medicare A & B … Why do I need supplemental ?

  1. Pingback: The Medigap Policy for Medicare: Our Supplemental Coverage Series from Our Private Client Event | $treet-¢ents

  2. Pingback: Medicare Part C: Our Supplemental Coverage Series from Our Private Client Event | $treet-¢ents

What are your thoughts ??

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s