As we move through the fun features of our New TOTAL Vault our next neat feature is connecting outside accounts to your Vault.
This is especially helpful with our collective monitoring of your 401k, Pension, Retirement, stock option or other similar important, but not visible to all account.
As a Quick review, here we showed you how to find your Vault
Here we helped simplify the process of resetting our Password
In this 1 Minute Video we explained the uploading of important documents to your vault
Linking Outside Accounts to Your New TOTAL Vault
REMINDER – Control is never given via your vault, only a daily window of changes and balances!
- Enter your credentials and log into your Vault
- On your Home/Net Worth Page Under “Accounts” Click Add Accounts
- On the next page click I have an on line log in
- Then on the next page enter the name of the Institution
- A large number of options will be brought up for your review
- Click on the Institution Name that your account is held
- Next enter your Username and Password that you ordinarily use to access this account
Boom, you have connected your account to you New TOTAL Vault
Great News is WE WILL also see your account, daily updates, changes and allocations … and watch them carefully for you!
There you have it, easy as that to link your outside accounts to you NEW TOTAL Vault!
Have a Great Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
Founder of J.K. Financial, Inc.
A Dallas Texas based fee only
Financial Planning Total Wealth