We asked and you delivered. Thanks very much for your questions that will drive the direction of our event this Thursday May 1, 2014. Here are a few of your terrific questions.
Social Security Questions
- People talk all the time about SS going bankrupt in the future, Do you believe this?
- What exactly are my spouse’s benefits?
- What benefits will an ex-spouse receive, if any?
- What are the implications of re-marrying a spouse with a lesser income and credits?
- Tell me the best techniques for spouses of great age disparity
- Is there a time that if I am receiving a pension you will not qualify for social?
Social Security File and Suspend Related
- What file and suspend is, and how does it work?
- Why is file and suspend is so important?
- Who can benefit most from a file and suspend strategy?
- Can you mentions specific file and suspend scenarios?
- What are the benefits of having my wife file on my benefit and then suspend my own benefit in order to get a higher benefit later own? Does this harm my wife’s benefits?
- There are reports of recent legislation attempting to limit or ban this technique, do you have any comments?
- Please explain the alphabet parts?
- I plan on working beyond age 65 and my employer has insurance, what do I do?
- Do I have to take Medicare if I am covered by a company plan?
- Please explain the gap policies and what is their purpose?
- When should I enroll in Medicare?
- Will I be enrolled in Medicare automatically?
Well done everyone. These are super questions and we look forward to digging deep into the answers later this week.
Have a Great Monday!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFPhttp://www.jkfinancialinc.com http://www.street-cents.com 8222 Douglas Ave # 590 Dallas, TX 75255