Electronic Access to information is very easy, but can be confusing at times. What follows is an updated information article, as some of this has changed over the years … and likely will into the future!
There are two distinctly different electronic access points, which also have two totally unique log in portals.
This is an image of the top of our website at www.jkfinancialinc.com with the two links circled in red:
Here is an image of the location of the same log in links, here at www.street-cents.com
New Total Vault
This is our favorite catch all of our financial data electronic landing spot.
The Electronic Vault is a site that allows access to your specific information (like a personal safe deposit box), such as:
- Quarterly Performance Reports
- Wills and Trust Documents that we may have copies
- Tax Returns if available and requested
- Loan or employment related information
- Other unique information that you may have a need for immediate, any time, access
- You may also Deposit/Upload electronic documents directly from your computer to your personal Vault, for safe, any time, access
- Connections to any and all outside accounts
- Soon to come all the information in the Account View log it – i.e. Monthly Statements, Tax Statements
Account View Log in
You may access this information via our website at www.jkfinancialinc.com by clicking the “Account View” tab.
Entering the Account View area gives you access to the following information from our outside vendor:
- Monthly Statements posted about 2 business days after the end of the month
- Confirmations for all Trading Activities
- All Tax Statements that are necessary for your IRS filings and that are reported to the IRS
Again, soon this information will be automatically added to your Vault, possibly negating the need for this log in at all.
We hope this has helped clarify some of the confusion that may have occurred as many of you have chosen to embrace these options for your personal use.
Have a Great “Vault V Account View” Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP