A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,700 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 Historical Tax Rates, A Nice Refresher
- 2 RMD Letter for those nearing or greater than age 70 1/2 (Clients Only)
- 3 Tax Form 4868 ….If you are behind on your tax return, an automatic extension may be the way to go
- 4 Holiday Party RSVP Reminder, Handy Tool for Cyber Monday (Today)
- 5 What is a K-1? An Important “Double Tax” Item Regarding K-1’s Being Incorrectly Reported .
Where did they come from?
That’s 79 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & India were not far behind.
Thanks Everyone !!
http://www.jkfinancialinc.com http://www.street-cents.com 8222 Douglas Ave # 590 Dallas, TX 75225