Wow…What a super, fantastic, excellent educational discussion last night. In the coming months, if I can bring to you at least half of the information we crammed in over the 90 minutes I will feel successful. The massive amount of material and techniques we covered was terrific. It’s safe to say there will be MUCH more to come after the material is digested and organized! Thanks SOOO much Tom Clark, just super!
Maybe it was the event, maybe it was a meeting I had this week, but either way, something was triggered this week.
This week during a visit with a client and friend we discovered she had become a client a stunning twenty-four years ago. I had met her when her children were her grandchildren’s age now.
Seeing all of our friends, clients, family, and new baby Isaac at the event last night, along with the afore-mentioned meeting reminded me of a few things.
- It’s a very long journey that we embark on together as friends and clients.
- Time goes very fast, and slow at times, but overall too fast.
- There will be good times and bad.
- While it is about the number (X% return, money growth, financial security and longevity) it’s also about the journey, the triumphs and defeats (there will be both multiple times!)
- Learning as much as possible all the time feels good on our journey.
- Do not be afraid to go or do something unique (client round table event, investing, occupation .. whatever…follow your dreams and wishes)
- Most of all …. HAVE FUN!
Ok, so I will not be mushy anymore.
Every once in a while I just want everyone to know how much of an honor it is to serve all of you …. even the ones just reading and following our work, and how much fun we have. Thanks to all of you for your confidence, friendships, and our team guidance/journey together.
I can honestly say the last 24 years have been super and we look forward to the next 24 years just as much!
Have A Great Weekend!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP (AKA Mushy John)http://www.jkfinancialinc.com http://www.street-cents.com 8222 Douglas Ave # 590 Dallas, TX 75225