- The next president is elected and the checks and balances system that makes the USA so wonderful works…. just as it has for decades
- Inflation picks up to 2-2.5%
- Employment tightens and the unemployment rate dropped below 5%
- Short term interest rates are raised to 2%
- Employers begin increasing wages
- Businesses began investing into new projects
- The Millennial’s began buying homes and raising families
- The Federal Reserve began not re-investing their holdings and let them naturally run off, thereby decreasing the debt level ….eventually to zero
- The rest of the world see accelerating growth
- Oil stabilizes
Just as we say never go “All in or all out”, never being too negative is healthy too!
If we bat only 50% on these (some have already occurred), the future is pretty bright…just saying !
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
Founder of J.K. Financial, Inc.
A Dallas Texas based fee only
Financial Planning Total Wealth