We were flattered and honored to be asked again to guest host the Wharton Business School, Your Money Live Sirius Satellite Radio show…
After almost 30 years of experience in the industry, the heart still pounds before the show….
- Will I do my intro ok?
- What questions will come in?
- Who will call?
- What if I get a twister question?
- What if my phone goes out or the electricity drops? Not kidding…You do think of these things…
The last 20 minutes before the show… feels like an ETERNITY… (I am creating this portion of the post just before the show …. Under Pressure ….for reality!)
Michelle Stucker the producer calling… I am added to the show …. Pink Floyd music stops… it’s show time !!!
Live Guest Host Appearance Last Night
We were asked to co-host the final leg of the two hour show last night and it was a blast… rapid fire, off the cuff questions came in from across the country…
- Mindy from New York called and asked for her 78 year old just about to retire mother… impressive work age — pay off a Heloc, set aside funds and stay conservative
- Gary a likely career Military person calls with extra money to invest, after dissecting his situation, Max the TSP Military retirement plan
- John from Alabama with a question on an IRA windfall – keep the funds in the beneficiary IRA for sure, various ways to invest the funds, but keeping the funds as an IRA most impoortant
Boom…and just like that, it was over… Michelle popped in my ear and said we want to have you back more frequently and thanks very much for the help !! I happily agreed!!!
What a great way to give back/feel good! Honor the opportunity!
If you are so inclined the replay will run throughout this week on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 111, until next weeks show. Due to copyright, we cannot reproduce the show.
Have a Great “Live National Radio Show” Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
Founder of J.K. Financial, Inc.
A Dallas Texas based fee only
Financial Planning Total Wealth