Last night the annual Oscar Awards were announce — how could we nerd such an awesome event out? – Not completely – please read on…
In cruising around looking for the nominees we ran into a this neat CNET article showing all the differing ways to stream every thing from the Red Carpet to each actors individual seating place… pretty cool to us – showing the neat ways technology has changed our lives
BTW Happy to have seen most of these this year!
Did your favorite win?
“A Star Is Born”
Warren Buffet Annual Letter
Staying with annual events, Warren Buffet, legendary investor, who has built a large empire, released his annual report to the public over the weekend.
This annual letter, read by ourselves as well as many both in and out of our business left us with a few thoughts…
- Favorite comment this year – Focus on the Forest not the Trees
- Follow/copy Buffet at your own risk as his decisions are far different than most – mandated large
- Hope we have the same senses at his age – incredible
- Prices are high for long term viable businesses
- Buy for the long term
- Innocent Fudge turns into full fledge fraud
Warren is likely to never be duplicated – lots to learn, both envious, and thoughtful of differences!
Have a Great “Annual Event” Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP