Last weeks positive Friday garnered so many comments and Thank You’s that I thought it worth repeating as it’s so much easier to find negatives even if you are trying to avoid them…but there are lots of positives occurring.
- On a very personal note, I’m happy to announce that my 92-year-old father was able to navigate the online virtual doctor appointment with complete success – Now if he can do it, we can do it if need be!
- The Federal Reserve continues its policies and has begun adding liquidity to the Fixed Income Market – More on this soon
- There was a $2 trillion stimulus package announced-which is wonderful news and helps bridge businesses and workers
- It appears multiple countries are beginning to flatten the curve
- Some parents may be finding out … it’s not the Teacher–hah – (Hat tip Cousin)
- Spring is one week closer, its getting warmer … and the sun is up longer every day!
- If we only had three more days like Wednesday we would be back to all time highs in the Capital Markets! (That will make you go hmmm- not kidding)
- Our Country, Government and residents continue to work together in fantastic unity!
Have a GREAT “Positive” Friday and Weekend, Stay Safe!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP