Here is our September 2016, Monthly Economic and Capital Market Review, along with a Video for your viewing and listening pleasure. Hope you enjoy!
Financial Planning Tip –
Cyber Security New Tactic Updates
Following our identity article popularity in June, was our email hacking article in August. September brought a reminder post from Donald “The Brain” … the Cyber tactics are changing… Just off a two plane trip week ….. no public Wifi usage…. per the cyber new tactic post…. as the items Donald brought to attention were followed:
- Don’t event think of using a “Free Public” Wifi — can be a masked bad guys hot spot conveniently named
- Stay away from non-known free apps- careful on what you download-
- Internet enabled devices, such as a refrigerator can carry ugly virus’
Happiest Consumer In Nine Years …
Gross Domestic Production (GDP) is one of the widest measures of the economy. Consumers consumption makes up over 2/3rds of the GDP..
- No presidential election concerns
- No end of the world concerns
- No international concerns
- No domestic concerns
Nope.. just one Happy Consumer … the happiest in NINE YEARS !
You Rock happy consumer !
Great news for the Economy!
Have a Great Day!
See you next month !
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
Founder of J.K. Financial, Inc.
A Dallas Texas based fee only
Financial Planning Total Wealth