Here is our October 2016, Financial Planning Tip (S) and Monthly Economic Review, along with a Video for your viewing and listening pleasure. Hope you enjoy!
Financial Planning Tip(s) –
Charitable Giving from An IRA
Yes we CAN finally donate funds from an IRA, as our post reminds, as long as we meet the following requirements:
- Already be age 70 ½ on the date of distribution
- Submit a distribution form to the IRA custodian, requesting that the check be made payable directly to the charity
- Ensure that no tax withholding is being done
- Send the check directly to the charity, or to the IRA owner to be forwarded along to the charity
Tricks for Getting Health Insurance
Here are a few great ideas we have learned over the years, as mentioned here for getting Health Coverage:
- Stay on your significant others coverage as long as possible–
- Be a member of a select group-
- Create a Group–
- Six month Cobra Extension–
- Employer Qualified Long Term Benefits–
- Military Members –
Cool College Review Information
Banks are Lending
On the far right…. look at that money dripping out of the banks and into the US Economy….
Speaking of Economy, how about this NICE GDP (Gross Domestic Production) release- Far right graph bar rising… THAT’s GOOD!
Have a Great Day!
See you next month !
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
Founder of J.K. Financial, Inc.
A Dallas Texas based fee only
Financial Planning Total Wealth